Business Interiors is a family owned business that has been shaping commercial interior spaces in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, DFW Metroplex area since 1970 with exemplary service and continuity in management and culture. Over 140 employees compose 22 teams consisting of consultants, project managers, designers, relocation experts, installers and specialty teams. Our company is experienced and committed to providing creative solutions. Business Interiors’ success is based on the energy and experience of its people as well as its consistency of ownership and financial stability.
BUSINESS INTERIORS is a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified for over twenty years by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA). Women’s Business Council-Southwest (WBCS) recognized Business Interiors as WBE of the Year in 1998, 2006 and 2007. WBENC selected our CEO, Kathy White as a WBE Star in 2008. WBCS acknowledged White as WBE Volunteer of the Year in 2012.
BI Express provides services and products for emerging enterprises and major corporations. Every project benefits from the energy and experience of our people, as well as our consistency of ownership and financial stability. Our company’s resourcefulness and flexibility is evident in the diversity of our customers and their required services.
BI Express is proud to participate in the following organizations:
- CoreNet Global
- Fort Worth Chamber
- Greater Irving Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce
- Health Industry Council
- The Independent Dealer Association (INDEAL)
- Independent Office Products and Furniture Dealers Association (IOPFDA)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA)
- Women’s Business Council – Southwest (WBCS)
- Association of Medical Facility Professionals